Pringles Select Potato Crisps - Parmesan Garlic
  • Pringles Select Potato Crisps - Parmesan Garlic features a flavor that is good, although could be delicious if improved
  • Nonetheless, I did not regret my purchase and that is always a pleasant feeling

• by GenesisOne

Pringles Select Potato Crisps - Parmesan Garlic features a flavor that is good, although could be delicious if improved. Neither the Parmesan nor the garlic flavors are quite strong enough for my tastes.

Although I am not prepared to call them dull, the flavor is still not quite real enough for me to be completely satisfied.

Nonetheless, I

did not regret my purchase and that is always a pleasant feeling.

The potato crisps are just that: crispy and crunchy.

They stay crispy, crunchy and even fresh even after I have been holding them for a couple of months.

That is because the container they come has been designed specifically to preserve freshness.

The container does an ...

• excellent job, too, of doing just that.

I will probably buy these potato crisps again because although the flavor could be better, the flavor is still enjoyable.

If you are someone that enjoys Parmesan and garlic flavors, then I would suggest that you give these potato crisps a try the next time you have a coupon or they

are on sale, or you could just give them a try at regular price and see if they are any good.

I usually wait for something that I am interested in to go on sale or I get a coupon though this way i do not end up spending as much money on something that I may not enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006722360330/k2311a0610/6.10.09