Resvinex 500  » Health  »
  • With all the hype about Resveratrol supplements, I decided to research which products have the purest formulation and highest potency for a good value
  • I have been taking resvinex for about a month now and will be sure to stock up on it, the most immediate benefit I noticed was energy
  • I notice a little bit that my sugar cravings are diminishing, little by little
  • I would definitely recommend this for anyone interested in Resveratrol supplements

• by SobeBabi

With all the hype about Resveratrol supplements, I decided to research which products have the purest formulation and highest potency for a good value. I settled for RESVINEX500.

energy.

Not a hype type of energy, but a good feel natural energy as if I were years younger.

I also noticed that I have been sleeping a lot better and waking up in a great mood as I no longer wake up feeling tire and sluggish.

I notice a little bit that my ...

• sugar cravings are diminishing, little by little.

I may have improved health wise, but I haven’t gotten any recent blood work done so I can’t tell.

The most important thing about resveratrol supplements is that the amount of trans-resveratrol is what makes it effective or not and resvinex has 500mg of trans-resveratrol per serving.

Each serving equal two pills, and I guess the only cons of this product is that pills are on the big side, making it difficult to swallow.

I usually swallow with a tall glass of water.

Each bottle comes with 60 capsules, one moth’s supply.

I would definitely recommend this for anyone interested in Resveratrol supplements.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341006722310330/k2311a0610/6.10.09