Pringles Stix - Pizza  » Food  »
0.5
  • I am not quite sure why I thought that these might be better than the potato chip version, but I felt it was worth a try
  • There is just very little pizza flavor to enjoy and in fact, if the box did not read pizza , I believe the average person would think that these stixs are just traditionally flavored, like Pringles traditional potato chips
  • Just as I cannot recommend the Pringles pizza flavored potato chips, I cannot recommend these Pringles stixs either

• by GenesisOne

I had hoped that these Pringles Stix would have been better than the Pringles potato chips when it comes to the supposed pizza flavor that the packaging claims that they have, but sure enough, the stixs are just as disappointing as the chips. I am not quite sure why I thought that these might be better than

the potato chip version, but I felt it was worth a try.

There is just very little pizza flavor to enjoy and in fact, if the box did not read \”pizza\”, I believe the average person would think that these stixs are just traditionally flavored, like Pringles traditional potato chips.

I am really quite surprised that Pringles ...

• failed to come through with their usual quality product.

Typically, Pringles products have a very real and authentic flavor to them, but for some reason or another, when it comes to baking pizza flavor into these stixs or the potato chips, they came up short big time.

I will say that these stixs are nice and crispy,

but really, what good is crispy if the flavor is not appetizing? Just as I cannot recommend the Pringles pizza flavored potato chips, I cannot recommend these Pringles stixs either.

They are just not good enough for me to recommend or purchase a second time.

They seriously need to go back to the recipe book and kitchen for this variety.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006722240330/k2311a0610/6.10.09