Little Debbie Snacks S’mores  » Food  »
0.5
  • One positive and two negatives though do not make for a delicious and memorable product though or justify a second purchase
  • I even tried heating these cakes up to see if perhaps that would deliver a more authentic and accurate S'mores flavor, but unfortunately, that did not help
  • I think it must just have to do with the ingredients used to make these cakes - the ingredients simply must not be of the highest standard
  • If they were, this product would likely cost more money

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Snacks S’mores is something that I purchased once, but I will not purchase again. These snack cakes just do not taste all that much like actual, homemade S’mores.

The chocolate and marshmallow flavors are on the dull side, although the graham crackers are crunchy and good.

One positive and two

negatives though do not make for a delicious and memorable product though or justify a second purchase.

I even tried heating these cakes up to see if perhaps that would deliver a more authentic and accurate S’mores flavor, but unfortunately, that did not help.

I think it must just have to do ...

• with the ingredients used to make these cakes - the ingredients simply must not be of the highest standard.

For what the grocery store charges for this product, I can understand why the ingredients must not be all that spectacular.

If they were, this product would likely cost more money! Also, compared

to other Little Debbie products, not nearly as many cakes come in a box as many of the other snack cakes.

They are a good size though.

Nonetheless, I feel that because the value and flavor is not there, I will be passing these cakes up the next time I am at the grocery store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006722230330/k2311a0610/6.10.09