Sony Ericsoon K810i (mobile device)  » Phones  »
  • I think that making this model in some other colours would increase it's popularity
  • Sony Ericsoon has made a big step further with this model and I totally recommend buying it

• by majkol

Sony Ericsoon K810i has cought my attention since I have seen it for the very first time. It has really attractive shape. I have especially liked it’s round buttons.

It also has big screen which could be used even for watching (. mp4) videos.

However this screen also has it’s negative

side. It need a lot of energy and that is the biggest minus for this phone.

I am an average user of telephone (as regards texting, calling etc. ).

However I have to recharge my phone every day. Telephone has a brilliant cybershot camera with 3.

2MP. In fact this is the ...

• biggest plus for this telephone.

Quality of pictures taken by this phone is incredible and I have to say that many of them are already in family albums. Joystick is made well and is not making any troubles (as it does on some other devices).

Colour of the phone is

usual - dark blue. I think that making this model in some other colours would increase it’s popularity.

Oh I have forgot to mention that it has an outstanding good flash and autofocus for its camera. Sony Ericsoon has made a big step further with this model and I totally recommend buying it.

kalpesh says :

how can i see my vidio clips downloded in my computer to sony k810i ?

dean carter says :

Not exactly sure if you want to view the videos recorded from your phone and watch them on your computer or if you want to put videos on your phone from your computer. But for both steps you would have to connect your phone to your computer and transfer the files from your phone and viceversa. Hope this helped out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371006722150330/k2311a0610/6.10.09