Nutrimaxx Vitamin C
  • That is the best part of it and I love it
  • I think only Nutrimaxx offers this kind of revolutionary product and I was inclined to and still inclined to share it to other people as well
  • It also helps in healing wounds, making the healing faster, I have noticed this on my dad who has diabetes and I thought this product is truly remarkable
  • And another good and very amazing thing that this kind of vitamin C offers is that it aids in the prevention of heart attacks, something I took note of because I know a lot of people who have heart ailments or heart disease
  • I bought this product online and been buying it for 3 months now and will continue to do so in the future

• by Sigrid

I am a fan of vitamin C and I have been taking vitamin C as a child. I however stumbled upon sodium ascorbate another form of Vitamin C more three times more potent than the latter, I have found this product online and bought a bottle of it to try it out the product is called Nutrimaxx Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) known for its extraordinary health benefits, it is believed to rebuild the structural integrity of the body through collagen renewal. This Vitamin C

supplement is non-acidic unlike the usual ascorbic acid, which makes it so much better than the former especially for me who has ulcer.

This product as it says in the label, has inherent antiviral and antibacterial qualities or properties. Being non-acidic I could already take my vitamin C supplement without eating anything and it doesn’t hurt my tummy.

That is the best part of it and I love it. I love this product and would never go back to my regular vitamin C, I’d just use this product instead of the other.

I think only Nutrimaxx offers this kind of revolutionary product and I was inclined to and still inclined to share it to other people as well. Sodium ascorbate strengthens host resistance and immunity and is known to be beneficial in boosting general immunity, helping of course in preventing or defending against certain colds and flu.

It also helps in healing wounds, making the healing faster, I have noticed this on my dad who has diabetes and I ...

• Nutrimaxx Vitamin C
      thought this product is truly remarkable. In the label you would see the benefits listed, it says there it also supports and helps the body in fighting infections, playing a crucial role in the elimination of chronic and acute infections which is a good thing, as they say, an ounce of prevention is way better than a pound of cure.

I took note of because I know a lot of people who have heart ailments or heart disease. This is indeed a remarkable product, if I may say again.

I have been using Nutrimaxx Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) for 3 months now and it sure works for me and I think it would work well for a lot of people too. I bought this product online and been buying it for 3 months now and will continue to do so in the future.

Thanks to Nutrimaxx.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341006722120330/k2311a0610/6.10.09