Little Britain Brit Comedy Show  » Entertainment  »
  • I love watching comedy sitcoms and one of the best I have seen is Little Britain
  • One of the best of their characters is Sebastian though, the gay assistant of the Prime Minister who is secretly well not so secretly in love with his boss

• by Sigrid

I love watching comedy sitcoms and one of the best I have seen is Little Britain. It is a sitcom of sorts that showcases very subtle comedy.

It is not mainstream comedy though like the ones we usually see on American television and although American sitcoms are also nice, Little Britain has a different feel to it because it acts like a variety show infusing music and all that jazz.

It doesn’t try too hard to make you laugh, the conversations are quite

intellectual and the issues tackled are quite up to date and they don’t make it sound cheesy at all like for example the case of the mail order brides both Russian and Asian and how funny it was when Mister Dubbly, however you spell it, got a fat Thai girl for a wife.

I love also the part when Tingtong, the Thai wife, dances some sort of supposedly Asian dance which is quite funny because it is not an Asian dance at all, she or should I say he since it’s guys who play all the characters, is just dancing weirdly making weird sounds.

I love watching Little Britain, I love all the characters because they are all oh-so-funny and well, and it’s just lovely to watch them.

I love the guy Mr.

Mann who keeps on looking for a pirate strategy game and the shopkeeper is always acting the way he does, even if it is repetitive it still is funny to me.

And ...

• Little Britain Brit Comedy Show
      the way Mr.

Mann acts is just funny as well because he just acts stupid and well, not react at all, which is quite effective.

I also love the fat lady who always manages to lose her dress and showing off her fat wobbly body (it’s a costume of course) and I love it when she says “Darling” and just tries to attend parties she is not invited in and pretends to be a friend of the Queen’s and even goes inside houses

of celebrities pretending that she knows them.

One of the best of their characters is Sebastian though, the gay assistant of the Prime Minister who is secretly well not so secretly in love with his boss.

Although I love the whole of the show, I mostly look forward to the part where Sebastian comes in and his gayness is so entertaining he does not fail to make me laugh, not once.

I love the show so much, I wish it was shown on Philippine television.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591006722090330/k2311a0610/6.10.09