Re-Style Room Essentials Stick Lamp
  • After buying a new desk for my home office, I decided to buy a table lamp for it

• by Alissa

After buying a new desk for my home office, I decided to buy a table lamp for it. I was looking for something not too large, but had to be silver.

I got the Re-Style Room Essentials Stick Lamp at Target on sale (for $16), and it did the trick

quite nicely.

The lamp comes with a white shade, which you don’t normally get included at that price.

The lamp itself is very simple, just a single silver “stick” with a round silver base.

Its really cute because it has a silver beaded pull instead of the twist on ...

• thing most lamps have.

The only bad this is that it requires a 60 watt light bulb, and doesn’t put out a whole lot of light.

If it would have accepted a 100 watt, it would have been more acceptable.

The lamp itself is just over one foot, and

does take up too much valuable space on my desk.

Best of all, the power cord that comes with the lamp is really long, so you don’t have to worry about it not reaching to where you need it to.

Especially at this price, I am really happy about purchasing this lamp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571006721970330/k2311a0610/6.10.09