Realspace Soho L-Shaped Desk
  • I bought the Realspace Soho L-shaped desk at Office Depot this weekend because I was looking for a larger desk for my home office
  • Overall, I would recommend this desk to anyone – just get help building it

• by Alissa

I bought the Realspace Soho L-shaped desk at Office Depot this weekend because I was looking for a larger desk for my home office. I was looking for something in the L-shape, and this desk had that design.

It is made of cherry wood and has tempered glass tops, and it quite appealing

to look at.

On the box, and in the advertisement, it says “assembles in minutes”.

That is a lie – or at least is deceiving.

It took my husband and I 3 hours to build it, and there is no way possible for one person do it themselves because of the weight ...

• of the desk itself.

The quality of the desk is really good, and I have no doubt that it will stand up for many years.

What I really like about the desk is the cord keeper function along the back edge of the desk.

The back 3″ of desk raise up (on

hinges), allowing storage for a power strip and for you to hide all of your cords in.

There is a gap that allows the cords to come on to the desk, which makes the whole desk look very smooth and clean.

Overall, I would recommend this desk to anyone – just get help building it!

Yaw Asare says :

I just bought a magellan realspace L-shaped desk and realized there was no instruction manual in the box. Without the instructions, i doubt if i can ever put this desk together. Can someone please help me. Thanks a lot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571006721960330/k2311a0610/6.10.09