Nissin Cup noodles  » Food  »
  • If you want to enjoy some ready to eat food then I think Nissin Cup noodles are really something you will enjoy eating

• by cyberrmaniac

If you want to enjoy some ready to eat food then I think Nissin Cup noodles are really something you will enjoy eating. All we need is to add a cup of water to the noodles and leave it covered for about 3-4 minutes and the noodles are ready to be devoured. I work

in a share market and you know how tight the schedules share brokers really have, I don’t get minute off to move away from my computers and so going out for lunch is out of question. During the business hours which is just 6 hours I am like straddled to my chair and can’t ...

• even move out for a second so I keep a stock of Nissin Cup noodles and just open the cover ask the peon to fetch some hot water and add it up . This has been my routing for almost every day and only on Saturday’s and Sunday’s(off days do I get to have
        proper lunch). Sometimes my colleagues who bring in Tiffin prepared by their wife(I live alone in kolkata so no one to prepare Tiffin for me)do offer me their lunch but most often Nissin Cup noodles is what I feast on at lunch time as it doesn’t look good sharing lunch all the time .

Nissin Cup noodles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006721950330/k2311a0610/6.10.09