Little Debbie Snacks Fudge Brownies  » Food  »
2.5
  • As ready-made brownies, these are okay and the fudge does taste decent
  • If I have the time and the desire, I will just make me a box of fresh brownies as I get more than double the number of brownies compared to what comes in a box and they taste more than twice as good

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Snacks Fudge Brownies are alright, but I must say, they really cannot compare to the box mixed brownie mixes. As ready-made brownies, these are okay and the fudge does taste decent.

They are really quite soft and easy to chew, as they should be.

The nuts on top are a nice addition to

the brownies.

Still though, I personally do not find these brownies to be deliciously addicting or anything like that.

They are a nice snack every now and then, but I do not purchase the brownies on a regular basis.

If I have the time and the desire, I will just make me a box of ...

• fresh brownies as I get more than double the number of brownies compared to what comes in a box and they taste more than twice as good.

Twelve brownies come in a box and they are a decent size, and that is a really good deal especially at stores like Super Wal*Mart.

All in all,

if you have kids, these ready-made brownies are a fairly decent and simple dessert item to toss into their bag before heading off to school or when they get home from school.

Adults, on the other hand, will not go crazy over these brownies I do not think since the flavor is somewhat on the dull side.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006721930330/k2311a0610/6.10.09