Pringles Original Chips - 0.81-Ounce Units  » Food  »
0.5
  • I really do not recommend purchasing these units no matter when you plan on using them, be it on the go, work, picnic or anything

• by GenesisOne

I really do not recommend purchasing these units no matter when you plan on using them, be it on the go, work, picnic or anything. The reason I do not recommend these units is because they are a bit too pricey for the amount of chips that comes in these units - which is not not many at

all. While these are very much ideal for snacking or for when you are having a sandwich and want some chips to go along with the sandwich and although these units do keep the chips safe and free from getting smashed into itty bitty pieces that are not so fun to eat, I personally just purchase the regular ...

• size cans and place the chips in a bag and make sure that I take good care of them. Otherwise, I end up paying more money for fewer chips and why should I spend the extra cash when a little care can prevent the chips being crushed and thus I save myself some money? From what I have
        seen in grocery stores, only the original flavor comes in these small units. Unless you can purchase these units on sale or have a coupon, I do not recommend that you purchase these units as they are not a particularly impressive value for the number of chips that you get and for how much the store is likely to charge you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006721870330/k2311a0610/6.10.09