Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
2.0
  • Nonetheless, I can taste the oatmeal and I was able to enjoy the box that I purchased
  • If I had wanted sweetness, I would have purchased something other than an oatmeal cookie
  • However, since there is not, I really cannot see myself spending money on these cookie pies a second time

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies have a good flavor to them. I find the oatmeal flavor to be authentic, although I will say the flavor is a little on the dull side.

Nonetheless, I can taste the oatmeal and I was able to enjoy the box that I

purchased.

The creme was the sweetest part of the pie and at times, I felt that it overwhelmed the oatmeal flavor a little too much.

I did not purchase this cookie pie for the sweetness.

If I had wanted sweetness, I would have purchased something other than an oatmeal cookie! If there had been more focus on the oatmeal cookie part of this pie, I would happily purchase this cookie pie on a regular basis.

However, since there is not, I really cannot see myself spending money on these cookie pies a second time.

If you ...

• Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
      are a person that enjoys the flavor of oatmeal, you will find a little something in this cookie pie to like most likely, however, the sweet creme that is sandwiched between the cookie pie really does bring down the quality of the cookie and introduced unnecessary sweetness.

Of

course, you could always scrape off some of the creme and just throw the excess away like I did, but that can be a hassle and because this is a soft cookie pie, it is not very easy to get the two oatmeal cookies apart without breaking either one!

Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906721781230/k2311a069/6.9.09