Ford F-250 Pickup 4X4
  • My family and I enjoy the room in the cab with the full 4-doors and the soft upholstered seats, it is a very comfortable ride on long trips or just around the neighborhood

• by piefoot

My family and I have a pull behind camp trailer. We purchased the F-250 truck with the Diesel engine to pull the trailer.

Rather than list all the features that came with the truck, let’s just say it has everything.

My family and I enjoy the room in the cab with the

full 4-doors and the soft upholstered seats, it is a very comfortable ride on long trips or just around the neighborhood.

I find that when the windows are rolled up, the engine noise is not a factor.

I’ve owned pickups of all makes and sizes and I am familiar with the usual stiff suspension and bumpy ride they offer.

I am very pleased with the ride quality in the F-250.

It is extremely comfortable whether the truck is loaded, hooked to the heavy trailer, or carrying nothing at all.

Fuel economy is exceptional.

So much so that even when Diesel is more expensive than ...

• Ford F-250 Pickup 4X4
      regular gas, it is still cheaper to drive the truck because of the increased mileage over gasoline engines.

I have only one recommendation to improve the stock truck.

The standard CD/AM/FM radio produces a fairly poor sound quality.

With today’s improved sound systems, I find it hard to accept that Ford would

settle for such a poor sound system in this high quality truck.

Other than that one item, I have been very satisfied with this pick up.

It is attractive in appearance, has plenty of power pulling the steep grades with a load, and is comfortable and economic enough to be used as a daily driver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9906721691230/k2311a069/6.9.09