Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • For the price I think you could do better
  • It broke me out terribly, and it can/will sting a bit, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
  • I decided to look up the ingredients and it's all just full of silicone
  • How can it be the best seller and among top ranking at some sites
  • I will definitely not be purchasing this in the future

• by Kimberly

The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex is absurdly expensive and it is not worth the price! I’ve been using this product for about a month now for the wrinkles around my eyes and it hasn’t done a thing to help! For the price I think you could do better. The texture of this night cream is so gloopy and and heavy, it feels just like a glob of Vaseline on my face! It broke me out terribly, and it can/will sting a bit, and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. It doesn’t take away any of the dark circles I had,

reduce puffiness or minimize the fine lines.

After a few applications of this cream it started making my skin really dry, red and it started hurting like all heck! This product has started to make the skin under my eyes sore and tender! I developed a weird red patch around my eyes and I was so scared! After the red patch faded a dark patch came up! Horrible. I decided to look up the ingredients and it’s all just full of silicone.

It also contains birch extract, benzyl alcohol and some acrylate. Those are three ingredients that have a probability of irritating the skin!.

Acrylate leave an uncomfortable ...

• film on the skin, giving it a fake, slippery and smooth feel. And guess what? The 7th ingredient in this product is petroleum.

Thats what made it even worse! It’s very unfortunate, as this eye cream contains many other really good ingredients too. This so called famous eye product did nothing for my skin except causing it irritation.

My dark circles are still here, the fine lines are increasing due to aging? (Figures. ) I have finished two whole bottles of these expensive jars, but my eye area is worse! Practically no hydration at all! How can it be the best seller and among top ranking at some sites?

Please don’t waste your money and time on this disappointing product.

I really wanted it to work because I’ve spent my own money on it twice but I then had to give it away, to an older friend of mine. (By the way it didn’t work for her either!) The sales representative made it sound like the perfect eye treatment too.

Please don’t be fooled by the pretty packaging, as looks can be deceiving. This is a very expensive cream, and it will burn a hole in your pocket with continuous use.

I rate this product a two thumbs down! I will definitely not be purchasing this in the future.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31906721681230/k2311a069/6.9.09