Ford F-150 Pickup
  • The rear seat may be suitable for children or smaller adults but I found them to be quite hard and very uncomfortable on long rides
  • Another issue with the back seats are the pop out windows
  • I had a locking gas cap so I know the gas wasn't being siphoned out

• by piefoot

I purchased the F-150 (2 wheel drive) pickup with the extended cab. The rear seats are accessed by rear doors, however the front doors must be opened to access the door handle for the rear doors. This was a hassle but better than tilting the front seat forward and crawling in.

The air conditioner and sound system were excellent in this truck compared to others I’ve

owned. Overall the ride was exceptional when seated in the front seats.

The rear seat may be suitable for children or smaller adults but I found them to be quite hard and very uncomfortable on long rides. Another issue with the back seats are the pop out windows.

They pop out on the back side to about 2 inches from the truck and lock into position.

• This does little to nothing to circulate air.

It would be much better to have a regular window that can be rolled up and down for better circulation. I was also very concerned with the extremely poor gas mileage.

Especially considering that it is a 2 wheel drive pickup. I even had it checked to see if I had a hole in the gas tank or

fuel lines.

I had a locking gas cap so I know the gas wasn’t being siphoned out. Overall, the truck has a great ride, fantastic air conditioning and a premium sound system.

If you plan to use the back seat to carry anything other than passengers and you have lots of money to spend on gas, this would be the truck for you. Otherwise, keep shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9906721661230/k2311a069/6.9.09