1999 Mercury Grand Marquis 4-Door Sedan  » Cars  »
  • For a large car with the V-8 engine, I have been very impressed with the gas mileage
  • If and when this one wears out I will definitely consider getting another one

• by piefoot

I have driven the Mercury Grand Marquis 4-Door sedan for a five year period adding more than 60,000 miles to the odometer. I purchased the car used as a lemon law buy-back.

I have had absolutely no problems with the car beyond the usual oil and filter changes with the occasional

need to replace the tires and align the front end.

I took the family on a drive from the west coast to Nebraska to visit relatives.

We drove the car there and back with great comfort and no problems.

I use the car as my daily commute to work.

All the ...

• factory installed features are fully functional and work well.

For a large car with the V-8 engine, I have been very impressed with the gas mileage.

I average about 23 miles per gallon.

Yes, I could buy a smaller car with better mileage but I would sacrifice the room, the ride,

and the comfort.

With the premium sound, automatic load leveling, air conditioning and all the other bells and whistles this car comes with, I am very happy with it.

I have no suggestions to improve or to change anything.

If and when this one wears out I will definitely consider getting another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9906721651230/k2311a069/6.9.09