The Body Shop : Chiffon Sheer White Musk Body Mist
  • I believe in The Body Shop Product, it's perfect on me
  • The White Musk Floral Fragrance is the best compare to other white musk, at least there's one brand I love that can compete with this
  • Definitely will always be one of my favorite body mists

• by ari_mariza

Another review about The Body Shop Product, this time is Chiffon Sheer Body Mist. I believe in The Body Shop Product, it’s perfect on me.

I always love white musk smell in any kind of perfume, and to me Body Shop Chiffon Sheer Body Mist is my MUST have body mist. The White Musk Floral Fragrance is the best compare

to other white musk, at least there’s one brand I love that can compete with this.

The 100 ml Bottle of this product is around $11 - $12; to me it is fair compare with the quality you\’ve got! This is really perfect for young spirit. I always bring this Body Mist in my bag, especially when I was in ...

• college, having this on my bag gives me more confident and I can spray it any time and smell light and lovely. To wear this Body Mist in tropical country is less long lasting because in tropical country has hotter temperature than Four Seasons Country. That’s why I always bring it everywhere!

This Body Mist has light smell, lovely, soft

lingering your skin, the smell stays in your body, love to use this after shower and during my stay at home. Sometimes I wear it to my course, one of a friend said that I have nice smell and ask what perfume I wear, proudly say, it’s body shop white musk! Definitely will always be one of my favorite body mists.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31906721571230/k2311a069/6.9.09