The Body Shop: Anti Perspirant Deodorant White Musk  » Cosmetics  »
  • Before I didn't use deodorant so often, well, I tried a couple of brands, but then I decided not to use it anymore
  • That's what I found in Body Shop White Musk Anti Perspirant Deodorant

• by ari_mariza

I am a Body Shop user. I love the products. Especially the deodorant that I’m reviewing now, White Musk Anti Perspirant Deodorant. Before I didn’t use deodorant so often, well, I tried a couple of brands, but then I decided not to use it

anymore. Why? because it’s sticky and makes my armpit even smells more! Oh my…If I remembered, It wasn’t good memory at all.

To me, it’s really important to have nice smell and you are comfortable with it. That’s what I found in Body Shop White Musk Anti Perspirant Deodorant. It is not sticky, It is long lasting, and It is smells so good! I always love white musk! always! The smell is so sweet and it doesn’t stick on in your clothes (armpit area), it is not sweaty as ...

• The Body Shop: Anti Perspirant Deodorant White Musk
      well. To be mentioned, it’s not just long lasting in terms of the smell, it’s long lasting on how you use it. I applied the deodorant always after shower and a bottle of 50 ml will last for about 6 to 7 months. I’ve
      been using it and really satisfied with the result.

The price of this product is around $10 to $11, it is kind of expensive for a deodorant, but to get a quality product! IT’S WORTHED. I truly LOVE this product and will always use it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31906721561230/k2311a069/6.9.09