Nokia 3200  » Phones  »
  • I bought it in late 2003, a gift from my mother
  • With Infrared connection, and even you can download software from PC driver, well for its time, to me this cellphone is amazing

• by ari_mariza

This Nokia is kind of old. I bought it in late 2003, a gift from my mother. That time, it was kind of cool to have the cellphone, you can change the chasing with various picture, and Nokia gave you extra skins as well. With MMS services where you can send message to an email. It was kind of cool and

great minimalis cellphone. With Infrared connection, and even you can download software from PC driver, well for its time, to me this cellphone is amazing!

Well, the age is really matters to me, because I never changed my cellphone until now! I still loyal to my Nokia 3200. I am not type kind of person who would like to change a cellphone ...

• every time a new ones released. To me, this Nokia 3200 is special. Since I bought it, I never change the battery! It’s true, I never change it! It has several details after 6 years using it, the battery just last for 1 day, so every night you need to charge it, sometimes if you called a lot or use the
        phone, it will last just 5 to 6 hours.

This cellphone has lots of things happened to him, from being stepped on, fell from the bed for several times. Besides the fitur itself, this cellphone has its history with me, until using for 6 years! I satisfied enough with the cellphone, amazed with its durability and endurance of its battery! Thanks Nokia!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37906721521230/k2311a069/6.9.09