Techni-cal cat food (senior 9+ years)
  • Although I was not pleased with his behavior I decided to give him the new food and he started swallowing it right away

• by Mintaka

Well from what my cat did yesterday he could be easily used in a commercial for this specific food the spoiled bastard. But lets start at the beginning.

My cat is somewhat old he will be hitting 11 this year so we have become quite selective when it comes to dry food and buy only more quality brands and since he is missing one tooth we try to buy food that is special for older cats for this reason.

We already had one bag of Whiskas, which he likes, at home but we came along with

Techni-Cal cat food for senior (9 years +) cats in the shop and well decided to go with it. It was around 20$ for 2kg. The briquettes are small so they do not need a lot of chewing and they are supposed to contain all vitamins and minerals which are necessary for an old cat and that the cat in that age can’t get enough in a natural way.

We gave it to the cat the same day, to see if he likes it or not but he seemed quite fond on it. So I ...

• sealed the bag and put it down next to Whiskas bag (intention was to first use the Whiskas one).

Next day when feeding time was up the cat joyfully ran to the bowl and when the time was for him to start feasting he just stared at the bowl with almost a wondering expression on his little face. The face turned at me and then at the bowl and then at the new bag of food. He walked straight to the bag and stared to stretch his paw towards the bag in effort to open

it up. I could not believe my eyes. Although I was not pleased with his behavior I decided to give him the new food and he started swallowing it right away. Such an attention seeking cat.

Good thing about it is that the cat is nevertheless old and his sent of smell is not as it used to be so the trick of mixing the old food with the new works so I do not have to throw the old one out.

So my cat has given this food a green light what else does it matter?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29906721391130/k2311a069/6.9.09