Rambo (2008) movie  » Movies  »
  • I would not recommend this one to anyone who wants to watch a decent and believable action movie
  • I have seen all Rambo movies and I would say that the first one was the best

• by radicalatom

There is nothing new in the story, once again Rambo is tired of killing enemies, he has given up everything and living a peaceful life of a hermit.

Once again some people come to him and beg him to help them get over the enemies and release innocent people, and Rambo gets back to the mission.

This time there is

even more blood and gore, more ruthless killings and more explosions. Same as every time, John Rambo is a one man army, he sweeps away more than half of the enemy’s force and succeeds in mission.

Though I already knew what I am going to see, I still gave it a chance.

This movie only disappointed me; Mr. Sylvester Stallone ...

• is getting old and failed to create the effects that an action movie lover expects from an action hero. The only good thing about the movie is its short length. It gets over before you realize that you are wasting your time.

movie. Only if you ever liked all Rambo movies, it’s for you, you can also afford to watch it.

I have seen all Rambo movies and I would say that the first one was the best.

All that followed were just getting worse, and this latest Rambo flick is nothing more than a poor attempt to entertain only Rambo’s die-hard fans, in which it fails too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11706721001030/k2311a067/6.7.09