Logic 3 Soundstation 2  » Electronics  »
  • Now before I start writing about my experience with this sound system I would like to mention technical specifications of the product
  • I bought black because color of my desktop is black
  • For me it's working fine and if it fits for you then I strongly recommend this to buy

• by ankgol

As clear from its name that Logic 3 Soundstation 2 was designed to use with play station of Sony. Good thing is that you can use this sound system with almost everything including your computer and consoles. Now before I start writing about my experience with this sound system I would like to mention technical specifications of the product. This multimedia sound system is made of plastic and it comes with two speakers and a subwoofer. It consists of integrated audio amplifier and output power is 26 watt. This sound system is available in

silver and black color. I bought black because color of my desktop is black.

This sound system is quite stalwart but the speakers are light weight. The design is good but plastic is not too strong. A subwoofer is lit bit heavier and it consists of wired technology. These wires are too long and you can put this sound system out a bit. It is very east to setup this sound system. There are three sockets in the back side of the subwoofer. One is for power and other two are for stereo input ...

• and output. Just plug the wires and you are ready to go. You can connect this device to your console but you need a different socket for this. I don’t have console so I don’t know more about it.

The sound quality is incredible. I use my speakers with my desktop and it’s a good experience while watching movies, playing games or listening to music. Sometimes I also use this sound system with my cd player and honestly speaking that the sound of the system competes with high audio quality speakers. There is a

knob and using this you can turn your speakers up to full and you can feel the incredible sound. At full bass this sound system can blow you as it provides very powerful high bass sound. The only drawback is I find in this sound system is that we can’t add more speakers. That’s all about my experience with this excellent quality sound system. For me it’s working fine and if it fits for you then I strongly recommend this to buy. I am sure you will not find great sound system at this price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16706720931030/k2311a067/6.7.09