Armani Code : For Woman perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I really love to wear this perfume and always did every day on summer
  • I must tell that this is one of my favorite perfume and praise for the creator for such amazing creation

• by ari_mariza

To me, Armani always has Sexiness, Perfection, Femininity and Mystery at the same time. I love to wear this perfume; it gives me confidence and indeed makes me feel sexy.

Armani Code. It was a gift from my father in law this last summer; just two words to describe this perfume:

LOVE IT! I really love to wear this perfume and always did every day on summer. I must tell that this is one of my favorite perfume and praise for the creator for such amazing creation! Definitely Must have perfume!Not just me that enjoys this perfume so much! My husband ...

• really loves this perfume and told me that he loves the smell. He’s been using the Armanai Code for Men as well. I bet the Armani Code’s just perfect on us!Last summer was just an Armani Summer!

The combination of orange, pear, ginger, vanilla, jasmine, woods and lavender honey, makes this

perfume has unique and delinquently sweet! Ginger makes it has strong in sensitivity and the sweetness of vanilla, hmmm…love it and I love its subtle durability!The sweetest perfume of Armani!I must tell you though; it is a little bit pricey, but absolutely worth its value in terms of quality and elegance!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56706720911030/k2311a067/6.7.09