Vaseline Healthy White Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the fact that it has active whitening formula,with Vitamin B to keep my skin colour looks brighter,Triple Sunscreen helps to protect my skin from the sun and Yoghurt Serum makes my skin moist and nutritious
  • It really fits me and I don't think I would try any other products

• by ari_mariza

Living in a tropical country always worried me of having dry skin because of the strong heat from the sun. I need a lotion to moist and keep maintaining my skin for lighter and softer skin. I’ve been using Vaseline Healthy White lotion since 3 years ago. I love the fact that it has

active whitening formula,with Vitamin B to keep my skin colour looks brighter,Triple Sunscreen helps to protect my skin from the sun and Yoghurt Serum makes my skin moist and nutritious. I use this lotion after shower when my body still moist, to let the skin absorb the lotion.

I love to have healthy skin and ...

• always pay attention more to it. This lotion is amazingly taking care of your skin and works to me. I dont have any crack on my skin and to mention ; I dont have dry skin problem anymore.

I’m satisfied with this lotion and always have the big bottle. Compare with other lotion, Vaseline is

not sticky, it’s absorb through your skin and has cooling effect. I always bring this lotion in my bag, I put the lotion anytime I need it, I am a junkie lotion, and I am addicted to Vaseline!It really fits me and I don’t think I would try any other products. Love it so much!

Vaseline Healthy White Lotion
    Sharvari says :

Tell me about Vaseline whitening lotion.

Ari Mariza replies :

I suppose u can see my review about it. but i`ll share a bit, I`ve been using vaseline white lotion because it absorbs so well in my skin and very moist, i must say also i love the fragrance of it, im not using it to whiten my skin, but it does brighten ur skin coz it protects ur skin from sun. well, i hope it answered ur question.

bindhu says :

can Vaseline Healthy white lotion be used on kids on face and body

Ari Mariza replies :

I will say, better not to apply on kids, since kids skin are really sensitive. Especially, not to apply body lotion on face. I suggest, you better use kids lotion, Eucerin has a good lotion that can be apply on face and body to protect kids from sun. You can check in your local pharmacy to ask more.

Galega says :

This product is not supposed to be used on the body of kids below six years old. There are children specific body lotion, like Johnson and Johnson Baby Body Lotion, which you can try. Avoid using adult product.

samuel ade says :

Pls,can my children use Vaseline lightening lotion?

Galega says :

Children above 12 years of age can use this lotion. Children below this age should avoid it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31706720870930/k2311a067/6.7.09