Crown Plaza Maastricht  » Hotels  »
Ruiterij 1 6221 EW Maastricht, The Netherlands
  • I think this was an essential river for the city for so many years
  • But the city center is much more interesting to see if you are a tourist in this city
  • And since we can just walk and cross the bridge if we want to go to the city center, we don't really have to take taxi or cab which I believe make our cost there cheaper

• by MomLouiTan

I traveled a lot for the last few years. That\’s why I often sleep in the hotel and got some different impression for each hotel that I stay in.

I am traveling in Asia and Europe. That\’s why I had quite collection of reviews regarding the hotels that I stayed in before.

In the Netherlands, I often stayed for one night or more in the hotel. And when we were in Maastricht, the last part of the Netherlands before you cross the border with Belgium or Germany, I stayed one night in Crown Plaza Hotel.

The hotel is located among the big river in Maastricht. I think

this was an essential river for the city for so many years. If we stay in this hotel, we can just cross the canal or river through the big bridge there and we will see the city center of Maastricht. There are a lot of things to see in the city center. Old big church with the history, shopping center, restaurants and others. Actually, there are also few stores in the side of the river where this Crowne Plaza Hotel located. But the city center is much more interesting to see if you are a tourist in this city.

The hotel is quite big. Not so luxurious ...

• building but have nice hotel room. It\’s not too big but it\’s enough for us to stay one night with two person room. You can ask whether you want to have one double bed or just two single beds. The choice is yours.

There was a Japanese restaurant in the first floor but I am not sure if it\’s still open or not at this time. When we stayed in this hotel, this Japanese restaurant was mostly closed. We did not eat in this restaurant but we prefer to cross the big river and walk to the city center to get some foods from town.

It\’s

not like other hotel that I see in the Netherlands, this Crowne Plaza has a hotel room with air conditioner. Mostly the hotel where I stayed in this country do not have air conditioner in the room. Only some big hotels will have air conditioner systems in their rooms.

The design inside our room was somewhat cozy. I like the design so much. Feel comfortable to stay in this hotel. And since we can just walk and cross the bridge if we want to go to the city center, we don\’t really have to take taxi or cab which I believe make our cost there cheaper.

Recommended !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2706720730930/k2311a067/6.7.09