Meritus Mandarin Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
333 Orchard Road Singapore, 238867, Singapore
  • I know that it's a bit expensive if we want to stay for few nights at this hotel
  • I like it when they treat the customer with smile

• by MomLouiTan

When you are in Singapore for shopping purpose, I am sure you would like to stay in the area that have many choices of shopping malls and stores. Orchard Road is known as the big main road in Singapore which has full of big shopping malls and stores. This is the place where you have to go when you need to do shopping.

And to make your shopping time easier, it would be nice if you can stay in one of the hotel which is located in Orchard Road area.

Meritus Mandarin Hotel is located in this road and actually this hotel is a good

hotel for you to stay.

If you stay in Meritus Mandarin Hotel, you will be able to do shopping in Orchard Road every day during your stay in Singapore. In my opinion, the hotel is quite big. You can find some facilities from the hotel that you can use as a guest in this hotel. For example, in the restaurant area you can get special dimsum menu or you can just sit in the hotel\’s lounge to drink some coffee and have a chat with some one there.

The room rate of this hotel was almost the same with the other hotels which are located in this ...

• Orchard Road area. For deluxe room type, you can get your weekend rate price for SGD 240 - 300. I got the cheapest one when I tried to book a room with them few months ago. I know that it\’s a bit expensive if we want to stay for few nights at this hotel. But since we only stayed one night in this hotel, we would like to take our chance to stay there.

The room was fine, the bathroom was clean and well maintained, the service that we got from the staffs was great. The staffs from the hotel were so helpful to their customers.

I like it when they treat the customer with smile.

And it\’s easy to go to this hotel from the Changi airport. I just took a cab and said that I want to go to Orchard Road and find Meritus Mandarin Hotel. I did not remember the number of the street, but since Orchard Road is a very known street, everybody in Singapore know about this road. And from this hotel, we can easily get a cab if we want to go out to other area in Singapore. And most of the time, you can get a cab easily from in front of the building.

Meritus Mandarin Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2706720700930/k2311a067/6.7.09