Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse  » Medicine  »
  • Until I found Evoxac I had problems with severely dry mouth
  • I decided to try Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse because it big bold yellows on the bottle it says Stops All Bad Breath INSTANTLY
  • I like to think of this tasty peppermint flavored mouth rinse as scrubbing bubbles for my mouth, although I would never think to put actual Scrubbing Bubbles into my mouth or any other orifice
  • I was so excited about my own results with Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse that I bought a bottle for my dad, well really for my mom

• by Michigan_Mother

Until I found Evoxac I had problems with severely dry mouth. I had tried a number of dry mouth type products with little positive effect on my Sjogren’s Disease. As a result of the dry mouth I would often have stinky breath regardless of how frequently, and steadfastly I brushed. I decided to try Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse because it big bold yellows on the bottle it says “Stops All Bad Breath INSTANTLY”. I figured, if nothing else it might beat out my current mouth wash and best case scenario help my dry mouth.

With the Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse did not help my dry mouth, it did stop my bad breath instantly as claimed.

When gargling and rinsing with the Dr. Katz oral rinse you get a funky tingly sensation, and you may actually get some bubbles in your mouth. I like to think of this tasty peppermint flavored mouth rinse as scrubbing bubbles for my mouth, although I would never think to put actual Scrubbing Bubbles into my mouth or any other orifice.

There is no saccharin, and no drying alcohol in Dr. Katz Thera Breath. That’s awesome for me as mouth washes and rinses with alcohol in them just tend to dry my tissues out even further because of the Sjogren’s. What is most important about this product is you can use it as frequently as you need it, and it really does kill ...

• odors fast. The next best thing about Dr. Katz Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral rinse is that it has lasting results. Typically, even on my worst dry mouth days, I would have fresh breath for a good four to six hours after rinsing with Thera Breath.

I was so excited about my own results with Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse that I bought a bottle for my dad, well really for my mom. She’s the one who has to kiss his mouth and she’d been complaining about his bad breath ever since he started taking Methotrexate. Now, getting my dad to change his old hard and fast ways is never simple, but as long as the Dr. Katz is on

the sink top he uses it and the whole family is happy not to have to smell the stink that was coming off him before.

Since finding Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse I’ve converted several others. At less than$5.00 a bottle, the stuff is easy to pick up and gently give to a friend, with a try this. You don’t have to outright tell them their breath stinks, but I haven’t had anyone get upset yet because the stuff totally works. I even have one friend who keeps some in her glove box as a freshen up during her lunch break. Dr. Katz Thera Breath Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is a definite way to keep a winning smile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26706720580930/k2311a067/6.7.09