Dairy Queen (Perimeter Mall) : Ughhh!  » Restaurants  »
0.5
    • Item: Dairy Queen restaurant Location: Perimeter Mall / Atlanta GA by: Famous

Oh my gosh, I am so terribly disgusted with Dairy Queen. I stopped by the food court in the mall–and wanted something quick and cheap and “familiar”. So I ordered some new burger combo meal at the Dairy Queen.

For

one thing, it took quite a while for the food to be prepared. And then when I received the burger, which was advertised as charbroiled (the way I used to remember them being)–it so was NOT charbroiled.

I bit down into the burger, and it LITERALLY tasted like a huge unseasoned frozen sausage patty–like something you’d find on a ...

• breakfast biscuit somewhere. It was HORRIBLE.

And I do mean horrible. The fries (which I usually don’t like at Dairy Queen) were actually better than I thought.

Perhaps the fries really didn’t get better at all. Perhaps it was really the contrast of tasting something so terrible.

Because I was

really hungry, I ate as much of it as I could stand–but ultimately threw a lot of it away. I’ve never had fast food that was this bad.

I remember when Dairy Queen had fairly high standards for their food and desserts. I promise that I will never eat there again.

At least the Coca-Cola was tasty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7240772050331/k2311a0724/7.24.06