UGG Australia Classic Mini Boot
1.0
  • But the problem with the Mini boots is that they're just too short

• by TJ Lord

My UGG Classic Short boots are my most valuable pair of footwear; I wear them constantly. When the UGG Minis went on sale, I had to snatch up a pair; I figured they’d be just as good as the Classic Short boots. I was very wrong! I returned them after just one wearing, and

I’ll tell you why.

UGGs are made with natural sheepskin: suede on the outside, shearling on the inside. The shearling works with your body’s natural heat to keep your feet warm. The UGG Classic Short boots and Classic Tall boots do this beautifully. I live in the Midwest, and winters are bitter cold; my feet ...

• are never chilly in my UGGs.

But the problem with the Mini boots is that they’re just too short. The shaft height is only five inches, so the top of the boot comes to right above your ankle. I was very disappointed with this. Because it’s so low, the opening of the boot left a

huge gap around my ankle, allowing cold air and snow to get inside my boots. It totally defeated the purpose of the UGGs.

If you’re going to spend the money on UGGs, get a superior product: go with the Classic Tall or Classic Short boots. If you waste your money on the Minis, you’ll have cold feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55206720380530/k2311a062/6.2.09