UGG Australia ‘Classic Short’ Boot
  • It's not often that I run across an expensive item that I recommend to all my family and friends
  • But the UGG® Australia 'Classic Short' Boots are by far the best footwear I have ever owned, and they are worth every single penny of the high price
  • I think I've slipped and fallen on the ice maybe once in my UGGs
  • I love that when I wear my UGGs outside in the cold, my feet are toasty warm

• by TJ Lord

It’s not often that I run across an expensive item that I recommend to all my family and friends. But the UGG® Australia ‘Classic Short’ Boots are by far the best footwear I have ever owned, and they are worth every single penny of the high price.

Sure, they’re trendy; but in the middle of a Midwest winter, with the snow and ice blowing, I don’t care about fashion: I need something warm

and functional! When I finally caved in to the UGG trend and got a pair of the Classic Short boots, I became a convert for life.

They don’t look like much at first; they’re rather UGG-ly, pardon the pun: plain sheepskin boots, with a cheap looking EVA sole. Don’t be fooled: there is nothing cheap about UGGs. That plasticy sole is quite a performer. I’ve had my UGGs for three years, and during ...

• the winter, I wear them at least every other day, if not more. After all that time and all that wear, the soles of my UGGs show absolutely NO wear. They don’t have the best traction in the world, but there is definitely some traction there. I think I’ve slipped and fallen on the ice maybe once in my UGGs.

UGGs are designed to be worn without socks; the shearling uses the warmth

of your own body to keep your feet warm. They work amazingly well. I love that when I wear my UGGs outside in the cold, my feet are toasty warm; but when I come inside, my feet never get too hot. You hardly sweat at all in UGGs; it must be the natural sheepskin.

UGGs are one of the best products I’ve ever used. I love them. I feel they’re well worth the price tag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55206720370530/k2311a062/6.2.09