Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio, Play Up the Blue  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Play Up the Blue I have noticed that with the different Almay eye color accent trios, I have been most happy with the green and hazel palettes
  • The blue palettes are a huge turn off to me because they just seem to use basic blues and browns that, in my opinion, don't do anything special
  • I was disappointed with this trio because it didn't do anything exciting for my blue eyes
  • It was definitely not what I would consider an attractive color
  • There's just nothing interesting or flattering about the color at all

• by TJ Lord

Product: Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio Color: Play Up the Blue

I have noticed that with the different Almay eye color accent trios, I have been most happy with the green and hazel palettes. The blue palettes are a huge turn off to me because they just seem to use basic

blues and browns that, in my opinion, don’t do anything special.

“Play Up the Blue” is no exception. I was disappointed with this trio because it didn’t do anything exciting for my blue eyes. I got better results with “Play Up the Hazel” or “Bring out the Green” than with this palette, which ...

• is supposedly intended for my eye color.

The highlight color is a weird and ugly olive grey taupe. It looks bad on the palette; it looks even worse on my skin. It came out looking like dirty moss, mold, or mildew. It was definitely not what I would consider an attractive color.

The all

over lid color is a vague and boring beige. There’s just nothing interesting or flattering about the color at all. But it’s better than the horrible accent color, which is a dark brownish grey. It’s way too dark for my skin, and the color is just plain unattractive. I definitely won’t be using this trio again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720360530/k2311a062/6.2.09