Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio, Play up the Hazel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this one because the shimmer is very subtle
  • I really love the deep accent color in this palette
  • I love this color because just a little bit provides just the right amount of accent

• by TJ Lord

Product: Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio Color: Play up the Hazel

I don’t have hazel eyes, but I simply adore this palette. The colors are rich, stunning, and very unique. The trio of colors does wonders for my blue eyes and fair skin.

The light highlighter color is a soft silver

shimmer. Silver eyeshadow is one of my great weaknesses, I’ll admit; I have so many different ones it’s ridiculous. I like this one because the shimmer is very subtle. Too much metallic sheen in a silver eyeshadow doesn’t work well for me, but this one is subtle and pretty and works ...

• beautifully for me.

The all over lid color is a matte pewter grey. I like it because it’s a good basic cool neutral, great for every day use, and it wears very well. It blends nicely with the silver highlight color as well as the darker accent color.

I really love the deep

accent color in this palette. It’s a deep, rich cobalt midnight blue with just the faintest hint of a green undertone. I love this color because just a little bit provides just the right amount of accent. I dab a bit at the outside corners of my eyes for a “cat’s eye” look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720340530/k2311a062/6.2.09