Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio, Bring out the Green  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wanted to see if this green palette would bring out the turquoise in my eyes

• by TJ Lord

Product: Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio Color: Bring out the Green

I borrowed this palette from a green eyed friend, just to see what it would look like. My eyes are normally an ocean blue color, but sometimes they turn pure turquoise. I wanted to see if this green palette would bring out the

turquoise in my eyes.

The light highlight color is a gorgeous minty lime green. The color is amazing; it has the tint of lime green, but isn’t nearly that bright. It has the grey toned coolness of a mint color. It goes on smoothly, with a bit of shine, and not too much color. It’s a ...

• subtle and remarkable shade that I haven’t found anywhere else.

The all over lid color is a gorgeous plummy shade with mauve and mocha undertones. I was a bit dubious, because it seemed quite dark on the palette; but once I applied it, I was delighted at how it flattered my eye color. I was a

bit surprised that it worked with my light skin, but the effect was quite nice.

The darkest accent color is a deep, gorgeous pine green. It seems to have the faintest touch of blue about it; the color is like a dark aqua jade. It really did bring out the turquoise in my eyes. I was delighted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720320530/k2311a062/6.2.09