Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio, Bring out the Browns  » Cosmetics  »
  • The problem I often have with lilac or lavender hues is that they look gorgeous on the palette, but go on so sheer that you can hardly even see the color
  • This lilac eyeshadow is true to color on the skin, which I love
  • It blends into the light peach very nicely, but in my opinion, the mocha doesn't compliment the lilac whatsoever

• by TJ Lord

Product: Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow Trio Color: Bring out the Browns

“Bring out the Browns” is a lovely mocha neutral palette that works for more than just brown eyes. I have blue eyes, and I feel this palette is decently flattering for me.

The lightest color, which I use to

highlight the brow bone, is a fresh pale peach. It’s a really pretty color; it goes on smoothly, with a matte finish, and blends beautifully. It matches my light complexion, and I find it very flattering.

The next color is the all over lid shade; it’s a really beautiful matte lilac ...

• that goes on with a true, rich color. The problem I often have with lilac or lavender hues is that they look gorgeous on the palette, but go on so sheer that you can hardly even see the color. This lilac eyeshadow is true to color on the skin, which
        I love.

The darkest color, used to accent, is a medium mocha brown. I don’t care for this color at all. It’s so light and sheer that it hardly gives any color on the skin. It blends into the light peach very nicely, but in my opinion, the mocha doesn’t compliment the lilac whatsoever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720300530/k2311a062/6.2.09