Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Quad, Sunlit Bronze  » Cosmetics  »
  • The next color, the all over shade for the lids, is definitely my favorite in the quad
  • Both the crease color and the accent color are boring matte browns

• by TJ Lord

Product: Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Quad Color: Sunlit Bronze

I really only use two colors in this quad; they’re the two lightest colors, and I use them for my eyelids, cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead to create an allover dusting of gold. The result is shimmery and pretty, and gives my pale complexion a kiss of sun.

The lightest

color is a gorgeous peachy gold. It’s intended for highlighting the brow bone, but honestly, it’s a bit darker than the colors I would usually use as a highlighter. I would have preferred a very pale shimmery gold for the highlighter.

The next color, the all over shade for the lids, is definitely my favorite in the quad. It’s ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720240530/k2311a062/6.2.09