Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Single, Emerald, Blue Blazes, Silken Taupe  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was disappointed at first, but when I tried it, I was delighted
  • I love it because it goes on smoothly and lasts for quite a long time
  • Blue Blazes turned out to be a little boring

• by TJ Lord

Product: Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Single Colors: Emerald, Blue Blazes, Silken Taupe

Online, the Emerald looks like a rich, bright turquoise green. But in reality, it’s much, much lighter - it’s actually a pale, bright aqua. I was disappointed at first, but when I tried it, I was delighted. The beautiful pale

aqua suited my pale complexion much better than a richer shade would have. I love it because it goes on smoothly and lasts for quite a long time.

Blue Blazes turned out to be a little boring; it’s a shimmery sky blue, pretty, but definitely not unique. I already have loads of ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720160530/k2311a062/6.2.09