Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Single - Vanilla, Linen, Tranquil Sands  » Cosmetics  »
  • Vanilla, Linen, Tranquil Sands Although my everyday eyeshadow is a gorgeous blue/white/silver quad from Victoria's Secret, I have a rainbow of Maybelline eyeshadows that I love to play with
  • It's not the brightest white I've ever found, but it definitely works
  • I like the Vanilla because if I apply a bit to the inside corners of my eyes, it makes my eyes look bigger
  • For the best result, I use all three of these colors together

• by TJ Lord

Product: Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Single Colors: Vanilla, Linen, Tranquil Sands

Although my everyday eyeshadow is a gorgeous blue/white/silver quad from Victoria’s Secret, I have a rainbow of Maybelline eyeshadows that I love to play with.

Vanilla is a pretty, semi sheer white. It’s not the brightest white I’ve ever found, but it definitely works. It has just a

hint of shimmer; I usually have to apply at least two colors to really see it on my skin, though. I like the Vanilla because if I apply a bit to the inside corners of my eyes, it makes my eyes look bigger.

Linen is a very pretty neutral. It’s a light, creamy peach that goes quite well ...

• with my fair skin. With just a tiny bit of shimmer, I like to brush the Linen shadow across my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin; it serves as a pale powder, diminishes shine, and actually lasts longer than the traditional pressed powder I usually use.

Tranquil Sands is very similar to Linen, but it’s a bit deeper in

color, and has more gold and more shimmer. This shade looks gorgeous layered with Linen; I also brush it all over my face for a bit of a golden shine. For the best result, I use all three of these colors together: Vanilla to highlight the brow bone, Linen all over my eyelids, and Tranquil Sands as an accent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720110530/k2311a062/6.2.09