Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Trio, Blue Slate  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favorite of these three colors is definitely the light aqua
  • I love how the light color compliments my pale skin and flatters my blue eyes

• by TJ Lord

Product: Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Trio Color: Blue Slate

The Blue Slate eyeshadow trio from Maybelline features three lovely blendable blues: the highlighter shade is a super light shimmery aqua; the medium shade is a sky blue with just a hint of lavender; and the accent shade

is a medium cobalt blue.

My favorite of these three colors is definitely the light aqua. It’s a light, bright color, perfect for highlighting the brow bone; but it also looks great on its own, without the other two shades. When I use just that pale aqua shadow, the effect is glimmery and effervescent. I love how the light color compliments my pale skin and flatters my blue eyes.

The medium shade, the sky blue, is also very pretty. It’s just the right color to match my eyes. I used it once or twice by itself,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720030530/k2311a062/6.2.09