Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Duo, Sea Glass & Cocoa Delight  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can sum it up as just another boring brown palette
  • It's definitely intended for darker, more olive toned skin and looks terrible on my fair skin

• by TJ Lord

Product: Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Duo Color: Sea Glass, Cocoa Delight

I am crazy about the gorgeous Sea Glass eyeshadow duo from Maybelline. The colors are perfect for my eyes, skin, and hair. The duo consists of a bright frosty aqua and a smooth, sultry ocean blue. The colors compliment each other beautifully. The bright aqua

goes on semi sheer and slightly shimmery; it’s perfect as a brow highlighter, and it makes my eyes look really big and awake. The ocean blue is even more shimmery; it’s almost the exact same color as my eyes, so it’s extremely flattering. These two colors are the type of shades I would wear for ...

• anything - shopping, dining, doing errands, even a special dinner with my husband. This is probably my favorite eyeshadow duo from Maybelline.

The Cocoa Delight duo was much less satisfying. I can sum it up as just another boring brown palette. It’s definitely intended for darker, more olive toned skin and looks terrible on my fair

skin. The lighter color is a medium tan; it’s ugly and looks like the color of foundation. The darker color is a deep chocolate brown. If I weren’t so pale, I might be able to pull it off; but unless I spring for a spray tan, this eyeshadow duo is never going to work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206720000530/k2311a062/6.2.09