Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Duo - Rose Tints, Lasting Lilac  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's really more blue than purple, and that wasn't what I wanted when I bought it
  • It looks a little more purple when its actually on the lid, but it definitely had a lot of blue in it, which was a little disappointing

• by TJ Lord

Product: Maybelline expertwear Eye Shadow Duo Color: Rose Tints, Lasting Lilac

I’ve had great luck with the Maybelline eyeshadow duos in the past, so over the last few months I’ve stocked up on them, trying them in just about every color they come in. With the arrival of spring, I was excited to try some of the pastel colors,

so I picked up the Rose Tints and Lasting Lilac.

The Rose Tints duo consists of a super pale pink and a medium dusty rose with just a hint of lavender. I love these two colors together; they coordinate beautifully. The dusty rose is great for dusting the lids, and the light pink is a gorgeous brow highlighter. I ...

• also like to take the pale pink and dab a bit at the inside corner of my eyes; it makes my eyes look bright and awake. The colors are fairly long lasting, at least for a drugstore eyeshadow.

The Lasting Lilac duo wasn’t really what I had expected. It’s really more blue than purple, and that wasn’t what I

wanted when I bought it. The two colors are a very pale lilac purple, and a medium violet blue. It looks a little more purple when its actually on the lid, but it definitely had a lot of blue in it, which was a little disappointing. Still, the colors blend very nicely. The pale purple looks lovely as a brow highlighter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206719970530/k2311a062/6.2.09