My Little Pony Trading Post (MLPTP.net)  » Web sites  »
1.5

• by TJ Lord

Years ago, before I discovered the wonderful online message board the My Little Pony Arena, I used the My Little Pony Trading Post to buy, sell, and trade ponies. My time there didn’t last long; I quickly found the place to be cold and unfriendly, as well as very badly

put together.

There are some great pony traders on the Trading Post, but there are also a lot of bad tempered people who only want to broadcast their opinions, without listening to anyone else. The moderators on that message board do not do a sufficient job of keeping things in line.

I ...

• really don’t like the format. The Trading Post is difficult to navigate, and not user friendly at all. I have trouble even accessing my message inbox. I had a hard time figuring out how to send private messages to other members, as well. I hate that when I’m in my
        inbox, it’s difficult to navigate back to other areas of the message board. All in all, I only use the Trading Post when there’s a pony I really want on there; I do the rest of my trading, buying, and selling exclusively on the Arena, thanks to the warm atmosphere and excellent interface.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20206719810530/k2311a062/6.2.09