MLPArena.com  » Web sites  »
  • Any time I've had problems, a simple private message to an Arena moderator has quickly fixed my issue
  • I love the great array of different forums on this message board
  • I don't like the fact that you can't easily upload an image into a message
  • I think that the Arena is the best place to go to learn more about ponies, as well as buy, sell, trade, and make great friends

• by TJ Lord

I’ve been collecting My Little Ponies for years; they came into the world back in 1981, as did I, and they’ve been a part of my life for as long as I could remember. A few years ago, I discovered the My Little Pony Arena (MLPArena.com) and have been completely addicted to it ever since!

I like the layout of the

Arena. It’s so easy to use, and it’s easy to find your way around. Any time I’ve had problems, a simple private message to an Arena moderator has quickly fixed my issue. The mods are great; they’re wonderful people, and they do a great job keeping the Arena running smoothly.

I love the great array of different forums on this message ...

• board. The Pony Corral is probably my favorite; that’s where I can post about the latest happenings in the world of My Little Pony. I also like the Brag Arena, where I can show off my latest acquisitions. I’m crazy about the Pony Art and Customs forums, where talented artists display their works of art.

I don’t like the fact that

you can’t easily upload an image into a message; you have to use an HTML format. However, there’s a “quick button” that helps you do this. I’ve only had problems with it a few times.

I think that the Arena is the best place to go to learn more about ponies, as well as buy, sell, trade, and make great friends.

MLPArena.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20206719800530/k2311a062/6.2.09