Dodge Grand Caravan
  • For a family car, I highly recommend the Dodge Caravan

• by TJ Lord

My husband and I have driven a pine green Dodge Grand Caravan for years. I have to say, by the time we finally got rid of it, the van had reached “zombie” status: every time we drove down the road, a part would fall off - yet it refused to die. Its tough durability inspired

us to purchase another Caravan when we upgraded to a new vehicle.

I absolutely love the Dodge Caravan. It’s too bad the company has gone bankrupt; they certainly knew how to produce a long lasting, family friendly minivan. The Caravan has lots of trunk space, with the option to lay the back seat down for more ...

• space. My husband and I have used our Caravan to move across town; there was so much space, we didn’t need to use a moving van. Also, we love how easy the bucket seats are to remove and replace. We like to take one bucket seat out when transporting our baby stroller, because the stroller
        is very difficult to fold up.

I like how smooth the Caravan drives; I’ve driven other vans, and I feel like the Caravan is a very comfortable ride. Our baby has no trouble sleeping in the car; he drifts off as soon as we leave our driveway. For a family car, I highly recommend the Dodge Caravan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9206719790530/k2311a062/6.2.09