Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've always preferred the brand Secret, and my favorite scent is lavender

• by TJ Lord

Product: Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel My scent: ooh-la-la lavender

Every girl knows that it’s difficult to find just the right antiperspirant and deodorant. Usually, when I manage to find a deodorant that has a great scent, it’s worthless as an antiperspirant; and when I find a great antiperspirant, it doesn’t smell good.

Then, of course, there’s the clear versus solid debate; I can’t stand white deodorant on my clothes, but clear gels never work! And forget the spray cans; I hate those!

Finally, I found the best of both worlds. I’ve always preferred the brand Secret, and my favorite scent is lavender; so when I saw ...

• the new Scent Expressions in a lavender scent, I had to snap it up. It definitely exceeded my expectations.

I had been using a clinical strength antiperspirant, because I work out a lot and therefore sweat a lot. But I didn’t like the white residue the clinical stuff left on my clothes. With the

Secret lavender deodorant, there’s no more white on my black clothes - and it keeps me dry and smelling like fresh lavender!

My husband loves it, too - no, he doesn’t use it, but the smell of lavender always calms him down. Now, I always smell like lavender; and he loves to breathe it in.

Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206719720430/k2311a062/6.2.09