Sally Hansen Color Quick Nail Color Pen
  • I've enjoyed the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes, but as a new mother, I need to be able to do my nails in a hurry
  • I love it because it's very easy to put on a smooth, even coat
  • I have found that it chips after a few days, so I do recommend using a top coat

• by TJ Lord

Product: Sally Hansen Color Quick Nail Color Pen My color pick: Purple

I adore Sally Hansen. The only other nail polish brand I would ever wear is OPI or nicole by OPI. The reason I have long, strong, unbreakable nails is absolutely due to Sally Hansen products. I’ve enjoyed the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes, but as

a new mother, I need to be able to do my nails in a hurry! That’s why I wanted to dry the quick-drying pen.

It’s just as fast-drying and easy to use as advertised. I was absolutely not disappointed. Yet again, Sally Hansen delivers a superior product. I chose the purple color, because I wanted something unique ...

• and fun. The color is bright, bold, and gorgeous. The pen is super easy to use; just click out the polish and apply it directly to the fingernails. I love it because it’s very easy to put on a smooth, even coat. My complaint with normal polish is that I always mess it up - especially
        on my “stupid” hand - but with this pen, it’s almost impossible to mess up!

I have found that it chips after a few days, so I do recommend using a top coat. I use (of course) the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails clear topcoat. With the topcoat, the color lasts for about a week and looks beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206719700430/k2311a062/6.2.09