CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • Classic Ivory Although I'm madly, madly in love with CoverGirl AquaSmooth makeup, I decided to give this age-defying makeup a try as well
  • The only problem is, I didn't have any wrinkles to begin with

• by TJ Lord

Product: CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup My color choice: Classic Ivory

Although I’m madly, madly in love with CoverGirl AquaSmooth makeup, I decided to give this age-defying makeup a try as well. I’m in my late twenties, and although I don’t have any wrinkles yet, I want to prevent them before they even show up.

I heard good things about this product, so I gave it a try.

It contains ingredients from Olay Regenerist Skin Care, which is what my husband uses on his crow’s feet; or at least, where his crow’s feet used to be. I highly believe in the effectiveness of Olay Regenerist, which is pretty much the ...

• main reason I wanted to try this CoverGirl product. The only problem is, I didn’t have any wrinkles to begin with; therefore, I wasn’t able to accurately gauge how effective the product is in reducing the appearance of fine lines.

I will say that it keeps true to its claim not to clog pores; my

skin remains clean and clear after using this product. It’s lightweight, long lasting, easy to apply, and it blends well. It has very good coverage, and it’s easy to remove as well; just soap and warm water. It’s hard for me to tell if this makeup will help prevent future wrinkles or not; it’s worth a try, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206719550430/k2311a062/6.2.09