CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation
  • I think I touch it up maybe once a day, about halfway through the day
  • I love that it leaves my skin with a fresh, dry look, with no grease or oil

• by TJ Lord

Product: CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation My color choice: Natural Ivory, Ivory

I have to say that this makeup is well named; it blends wonderfully and the result is smooth coverage that looks just like my skin’s natural color. I tend to vacillate between Natural Ivory and Ivory; I just can’t decide which is lighter,

and my skin is very pale, so it’s important for me to have a foundation that’s light enough.

TruBlend is very easy to apply, and it goes on with a smooth, natural look that’s lightweight and never looks caked on. I found that it lasted quite a while; I think I touch it up ...

• maybe once a day, about halfway through the day. I love that it leaves my skin with a fresh, dry look, with no grease or oil.

It washes off just as easily as it goes on - no need for a harsh makeup remover. I do have a few complaints, though; I really don’t

like the smell. It’s a really heavy scent, like old fashioned makeup. The smell bugs me for the first few minutes that the foundation is on; after that it’s not really noticeable.

It gives good coverage for normal skin, and I’ve found that when I have a small break out, it covers the blemish flawlessly.

CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206719530430/k2311a062/6.2.09