Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed Nickel  » Electronics  »
  • After being disappointed by a Black & Decker blender, my husband surprised me with the Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed Nickel blender
  • I have been nothing but impressed with the blender since day one
  • This is a fantastic blender - it's an amazing value and a superior product

• by TJ Lord

After being disappointed by a Black & Decker blender, my husband surprised me with the Oster 12-Speed Blender Brushed Nickel blender. He knew I was upset about the Black & Decker model, because to its credit, it was a gorgeous blender - all sleek stainless steel - and matched our kitchen perfectly. But I have

to say, the Oster is even sleeker and more modern; what a fantastic design! And more importantly, it actually works. That’s a huge bonus.

I was nervous at first because it’s a low priced blender, and I was afraid it would be low quality. Not at all! I have been nothing but impressed with the blender ...

• since day one. We used to have a great blender for making smoothies before we had the baby; I can’t remember what brand it was, but we loved it. We didn’t get this blender for smoothies; we got it for making home made baby food. However, we discovered that it’s quite a tough little blender,
        and crushes ice very well. So, in addition to the baby’s yummy smashed peas and carrots, my husband and I are again enjoying romantic fruit smoothies after dinner - what a treat on a hot summer night!

This is a fantastic blender - it’s an amazing value and a superior product. I just wish it came in red!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16206719440430/k2311a062/6.2.09