KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer
  • I bought the sleek red KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer to match my mixer
  • It looks cute, I love the color, and it has turned out to be a really fantastic addition to my kitchen
  • I still let my husband do most of the cooking, but I enjoy baking the occasional batch of cookies
  • I like to use this hand mixer because it's quicker and sometimes more convenient than using the large standing mixer
  • I would highly recommend this mixer to anyone

• by TJ Lord

I bought the sleek red KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer to match my mixer. It looks cute, I love the color, and it has turned out to be a really fantastic addition to my kitchen. I still let my husband do most

of the cooking, but I enjoy baking the occasional batch of cookies; and this hand mixer makes it super easy and enjoyable.

I love how lightweight this mixer is; but it’s not low quality at all. I adore the ergonomic handle; I can mix as long as I want, and my hand doesn’t get tired. It’s a very quiet machine but still has a strong motor. It comes with a bread dough hook - I’ve never seen a dough hook on a hand ...

• KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer
      mixer, but it really works! True, it’s only for smaller batches of bread dough, like if I’m making a single loaf for dinner; but it really impressed me.

I like to use this hand mixer because it’s quicker and sometimes more convenient

than using the large standing mixer. It’s very easy to clean up, as most KitchenAid products are. I’ve had both good luck and bad luck with KitchenAid, but in the mixer department, I’m absolutely delighted. I would highly recommend this mixer to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16206719400430/k2311a062/6.2.09